|Life of a fashionista ain’t not easy at all. Others love dressing up, we too do so. But for us, things got to be perfect! For us, clothes mean so much more. We look after our stuff like they are little pups. We take care of the fabrics, tucks, colors, textures and what not! We here keep searching ways, to make life and fashion simple for all of us. So here is a list of some fashion hacks hoping they help you a little, after all fashion isn’t the only thing that demand our attention! *wink*
1. To remove red wine stains from clothes use white wine. It works!
2. Wash new jeans twice before taking them to the tailor in case you need to alter the length. Want to know why? Because denim always shrink in length when they are washed.
3. If you get an oil stain on your favorite handbag (Feels worst right? Well, here is the solution!). Coat the mark with baby powder and let it stand overnight. By morning, the stain should be gone. If a bit still remains, repeat the process until the stain goes out completely.
4. The secret to well-fitted everyday clothes is ‘Lycra’. The formulas to look for: 95% cotton and 5% Lycra spandex for T-shirts, and at least 2% Lycra for jeans to hold their shape.
5. Always arrange your clothes going light to dark from left to right side of your closet. Your eye will follow the color and thus help you stay organized.
6. The best way to de-fuzz a sweater: use a pumice stone.
7. Break in stiff or too-snug shoes by slipping them on with socks and blasting your feet with a hot hairdryer.
8. Looking for an easy trick to make your bare legs look longer? Try nude pumps matching your sink tone, which gives an illusion of longer legs.