1) Chicken legs or whole chicken cut into medium pieces=4-6 nos
2) Harissa spice=2-3 tabs
3) Chopped garlic =1 tabs
4) Tomato paste =1/4 tomato paste
5) Oil = 2 tabs
6) Salt to taste
1) In a large shallow dish, mix the oil, Harissa Spice and the garlic tomato paste. Add the chicken in the dish and turn to coat with the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
2) Preheat the grill for high heat or a fry pan for shallow frying
3) Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on hot grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
[ You can also use any fish instead of chicken ]