1) Chicken breast (cut in stripes) =2 no’s
2) Baltic spice=25 gram
4) Ginger garlic paste=2tbsp
5) chopped onion = 1-2
6) chopped tomatoes=2 no’s,
7) Fine peanut powder=2 tbsp
8) Salt to taste
9) Chopped coriander or parsley. =1/2 cup
1) In a large dish, add the oil, ginger garlic paste, Baltic spice and peanut powder. Place the chicken in the dish and turn to coat it with the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
2) Preheat the pan for high heat with little oil. Put onion and tomatoes, sauté it for some time and add the marinated chicken and cover the pan with the lid on a slow heat. After the chicken is seasoned and cooked a bit, add 2 cups of water and cook it
3) Add coriander or parsley to finish the gravy.
[ You can use cottage curd ,broccoli ,cauliflower or any fish ]