1. King Fish = 6 pieces
2. Garlic = 6 cloves
3. Fresh coriander leaves = ¼ cup
4. Turmeric powder = ¼ cup
5. Heramba Malvani spice = 1 tbsp
6. Semolina or rice flour = 3 tbsp
7. Oil = for frying.
8. Salt = for taste
9. Kokum juice= 1 tbsp
TO MARINATE FISH
1. Grind garlic cloves and fresh coriander leaves to course paste.
2. Clean, wash and drain out the fish pieces. Apply salt over fish. Let it rest for 10 mines.
3. Make marinate by mixing garlic coriander paste, turmeric powder, kokum juice, Heramba malvani spice.
4. Apply the marinade to all over fish and keep aside for half an hour.
1. Dip each marinade fish pieces over rice flour and coat well evenly.
2. Heat pan on a medium high. Pour oil in a pan and fry the fish till golden brown color crisp on both the sides.
3. Drain and place on kitchen towel to absorb oil.
4. Serve hot with rice.